National Arts Strategies and the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan have partnered to develop an invitation-only residential program for the top executives from some of the largest arts and culture institutions in the U.S. and abroad. The three and a half day retreat – Leadership and Convergence: Navigating Radical Change in Arts and Culture – will bring these leaders together to explore practical strategies for a new world of converging consumer interests, markets and industries.
Understanding that cultural leaders are working in a radically different environment than in years past, participants will work with an outstanding faculty team from the Ross School of Business to:
- Further understand the implications of this global change
- Frame this new competitive landscape
- Examine how other industries are dealing with this issue
- Devise new ways for creating authentic value in the minds of audiences and donors
- Refine specific strategies and tools for immediate use in their organizations