Leading Innovation in Arts & Culture is back and open for enrollment on Coursera! This course is designed to help those in the arts and culture sector build environments where new management and program ideas are created, shared, evaluated and the best ones are successfully put to work.
We worked with David Owens at Vanderbilt University to customize this course for those working in the cultural sector. Over eight weeks, you will take a deep dive into these questions:
- What are the conditions for successful innovation?
- What causes innovation to fail?
- What allows creative people to be creative?
- How should I manage an innovative team?
- What is an innovation portfolio and how can I manage one?
Enrollment is free and presented online through Coursera. You will join a global cohort of colleagues and leave ready to better manage creativity, innovation and change.