It’s up to you how you prefer to connect with NAS and what you’d most like to hear about. You can stay up to date on the latest news about NAS programs, watch videos about how your colleagues around the country are approaching the most challenging leadership and management issues, read the latest articles published by NAS staff members and see their recommended reading lists or do all of the above.
Stay up to date on the latest news about NAS programs and resources by subscribing to one or all of our email updates »
- Program Updates – sent twice a month, these updates will keep you informed about all NAS programs–both in-person and online. See a sample email »
- Monthly Digest – these monthly newsletters highlight all new content available on the NAS website including videos, publications and our Reading List. See a sample email »
- Publications Updates – these quarterly updates include articles and publications produced by members of the NAS team. See a sample email »
- Reading List Updates – sent monthly, these emails highlight articles and publications that members of the NAS staff recommend to arts and culture leaders. See a sample email »
- Video Updates – these quarterly emails will list the latest NAS-produced videos featuring conversations with leaders from inside and outside the field. See a sample email »
Connect using social media
Even if you prefer not to receive email updates, you can still stay informed about our programs and resources via social media networks.