The frameworks of strategic analysis are proven tools you can use to help you identify your organization's unique, sustainable strengths and form a sound strategy to achieve your mission. This rigorous approach to strategy will help you evaluate the critical features of your external environment, identify the unique value you can bring to your community, and ensure you allocate resources to the most valuable initiatives.
How you will benefit
One of the biggest benefits of this seminar is that it will provide your leadership team with a vocabulary to talk about who you are, what you do, and why you do it. Your team will walk away with a reinvigorated appreciation for what you do, and how you are different from every other organization. By the end of this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate the critical features of your organization's external environment
- Identify the unique value your organization can bring to your community
- Balance artistic and economic choices
- Ensure your organization's resources are being used to support your most valuable initiatives
What to expect
This rigorous three-day seminar uses the analysis of real-life cases, class discussions and team exercises to give you both a theoretical and a practical understanding of strategy development. By the end of the seminar, your team will have completed a structured analysis of your organization that will inform your future actions.
Who should attend
Strategy is designed for your top program, management, and board leadership. Seminar participants always report that the exercises are more rewarding with a team and they find it easier to implement and integrate new concepts when other key staff and board members are familiar with the frameworks. In selecting your team, it will be helpful to include:
- Board, management, and program leaders responsible for setting your organization's direction
- Key staff required to effectively execute strategy