Leading Collaborative Change was a 2-day, in-house training developed for The Metropolitan Museum of Art in November 2013.
The program was designed to give a group of cross-departmental leaders and team members at the Museum the tools and context required to successfully manage change together. Participants in this program worked with NAS and faculty members Margaret Neale from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and Gregory Northcraft of the University of Illinois College of Business to develop the capacity to:
- Build and be part of a better team
- Improve team innovation skills
- Think about resolving conflict in a different way
- Collaborate with and without power
- Change a team for the better